I’ve been hungry all day…
I’m wondering if it’s my body trying to get back the weight I’ve lost. As if my body let me off the hook for a few days but now it’s saying ‘enough is enough‘.
So, what have I done about being hungry – I’ve eaten… and I feel like I’ve eaten all day. Here’s what:
- Breakfast @ 5:30AM = Oatmeal and yogurt with fruit
- Post workout @ 9:30AM = Leftover chicken soup/stew
- Lunch @ 12:30PM = More leftover chicken soup/stew (with hot sauce to mix up the experience)
- Afternoon snack @ 2PM = 1 apple
- Still hungry afternoon snack @ 3:30PM (while taking to mom) = Oatmeal with almond milk
Even thought I thought I was being creative when I was making my shopping choices for this Fife House #Thrive665 challenge, it doesn’t seem so fantastic now that I’m living it. I’ll never look at oatmeal the same again.
It’s now 5:45PM and I know I can eat again – but I’ll wait until 7PMish for dinner. It will be interesting what my weigh-in tomorrow morning will be. I might be up a bit.